Welcome to Lib's Blog

Just a page for me to bore or fascinate you, with anything from hard news, to film reviews, or just accounts of my day...enjoy!

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

He has to be stopped!

 He has to be stopped! Ever since he started secondary school, he has been a menace. Running around like an ape, causing destruction wherever he goes for the last fifteen years. I used to be called into school countless times, these days I get called in by the police. He is un-controllable. I don’t know where his father and I went wrong. Ok we are divorced. But that doesn’t mean anything these days; we both love him.
  He just won’t behave himself, if he’s not drinking himself into oblivion, he’s smoking weed and snorting coke. I would like to think my son is good looking, but no girl is interested in him. Usually because he passes out way before he could give affection to a girl.
  What a waste of space. If he wasn’t my own flesh and blood! I’ve said to him,       
  ‘Please stop smoking, it’s making you brain dead.’   
He just replies:
  ‘Chill out Mum, weed never hurt anyone.’
And I think to myself, what an ugly chimp. I can’t cope with him alone. His father will have to deal with him.
*
‘Two English Breakfast’s, Son’
I place the food in front of my spotty troublesome son. I look like a businessman buying a homeless kid grub. He has no meat on him at all. All skinny with small shoulders, not a man at all. He gets it from his mother’s side. He gulps the food down like he’s never eaten before.
  I suppose he thinks I’m stupid. That I don’t know he’s had two spliffs’ on the fifteen-minute walk here, and now he has the munchies. Of course I smoked dope in my teens, but only at parties to look cool in front of the ladies, (it was the 60’s), but not everyday!
  This boy is a waste of space; there is nothing I can do to change him. His mother is wrong. Drug habits cannot be ‘stopped’.        

No comments:

Post a Comment